viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

Outfits spring 2012

We are about to start a new season, we began to use other types of clothing and start to impose new trends in colors. For this spring we have three proposals in thebrightest colors: orange, yellow and mint green.
♥  Orange is one of the colors of this season, this is our propousal for a informal fashion spring time! 
♥  Yellow, yellow, yellow... This is one of the colors of this season, looks beautiful and attractive with some clothes of this color.
♥  Mint green is other of the colors of this season, looks beautiful when it's combined with white.

I hope you liked our proposals and they will be useful to buy and match your clothes. 



♥Freaky Fashion Friday Experience♥  

3 comentarios:

  1. Thanks! I'm already following your blog! And of course, I'm glad you like my proposals!
    Have a nice day!
    XoXo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. adorable outfit pairings - well done!

    xo
    www.LivingInColorPrint.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ahh I love your blog layout and outfits! :)

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    xx

    ResponderEliminar