martes, 16 de abril de 2013

Kind vintage outfit

Hello my dear fashion lovers! Today I am finally posting about one of my favorite cardigans, it belongs to my granny and a few month ago she decided that it looks better in me, so she gave it to me as heritage. I really love the bright details in the front and of course its pink color makes the diference.

Shoes: Airwalk (very popular on pinterest), jeans: Bkul (old), belt: Mango, top: Zara, cardigan: Vintage, foulard: Studio F

Hola mis amantes de la moda! Hoy finalmente les escribo sobre uno de mis cardigans favoritos, era de mi abuela y hace un par de meses decidió heredarmelo porque según ella a mi se me ve mejor. Me gustan mucho los detalles brillantes de la parte delantera y por supuesto el color rosa hace que sea uno de mis favoritos.

Zapatos: Airwalk (muy populares en Pinterest), jeans: Bkul (viejos), cinturón: Mango, top: Zara, cardigan: Vintage, foulard: Studio F.





3 comentarios: