HI dear followers, I’m so sorry for the long absent. My laptop broke and my actual pc is not the best… But I love all of you so much that I decided to post a couple of things I want to share for my favorite season: Summer! For now I leave you my “Do It Yourself” Cherry nails! Hope you like it!
1. Start with the base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint all of your nails in white color.
3. Use a dot tool and make some red dots to create cherries.
4. Use a small nail brush and paint some green lines to create the stems.
5. Deep the brush into white polish and then add little dots in the cherries to highlight them.
6. Add a top coat and your nails are finished.
♥Freaky Fashion Friday Experience♥