1. Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961): On this movie Audrey Hepburn shows her classic, glamorous fashion. After all, the original “Little Black Dress” can be credited to this film! A classic that you have to see, which will inspire you.
2. Marie Antoinette (2006): If you really love fashion and vintage style, this awesome movie by Sofia Coppola will be for you. This movie is full of fashion: Victorian flowers everywhere, pastel bows, ruffles and fans; and of course a lot of wigs and masks… even the food in this movie is stunning!
3. The Devil Wears Prada (2006): I really adore Miranda Priestly, I think she has that kind of strong soul that the fashion world needs and I bet all great fashion icons have been like her. You feel fashion not only in Andy’s transformation… Fashion is on the streets, in every conversation… Awesome movie!
4. Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009): Ok, I feel so identified with Rebecca! I LOVE this movie!! Definitely it’s one of my favorite fashion movies, it’s funny, it’s lovely, and I want every single fashion cloth that appears in the movie!
5. Valentino: The Last Emperor (2008): I know maybe you hate the documentaries but this one is about the life or Valentino (one of my favorite Italian designers) and the whole Fashion Empire he created. It’s really awesome and I love the puppies!
6. Coco Avant Chanel (2009): Everyone who knows me knows my great love and admiration for Chanel ... Her designs, revolutionary thinking and how she changed the world as a woman in a man's world. This film is about her life before transforming into one of the most famous fashion designers of the twentieth century.
7. Sex and the city (2008): I have to say that I don’t really like the movies based on a TV show, but in this case if you enjoy the TV show, this movie is for you. I laughed, I cried, and every time I have the opportunity to check out this film I have a great time. Remember the “double L” Labels and lovers!!
8. Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky (2009): Ok, this movie is like the second part of Chanel’s life (after the story told in “Coco Avant Chanel”) and it’s a little bit darker. This is when Chanel becomes the rude and strong women that everyone remembers, in a “fashion” sense. I must say that I really liked the decoration of the spaces and of course the simple dresses worn by Chanel.
9. Sex and the city 2 (2010): as much as I dislike the movies based on TV shows, especially a second part, I think in this case the second part is much more entertaining and funny than the first one. And I have to say that this movie has much more fashion style than the first movie launched in 2008.
10. Crimes of fashion (2004): I actually was looking for fashion movies and I have to admit I had never seen this movie before, but once I started I couldn’t stop watching, laughing and I really enjoyed the plot!
♥Freaky Fashion Friday Experience♥