viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT


For a while I have been following many blogs that inspire me to create my post, I think it's time to give them credit for being the engine of my work in this beautiful blogger time. Here I give you a list of other excellent blogs that inspire me and that should be on your list of blogs (along with freakyfashion friday, of course) in bloglovin, facebook, etc..




  The Runway Of LifeThe runway of life: This young Mexican blogger makes reviews about fashion and style! She has an updated blog, she is always aware of trends and all possible images that can inspire a good outfit.
The Runway of Life
Language: English
Talking about:  Style, trends and new collections.
Blogging since: July 2011
Author: Fernanda (17 years old) 






♥ Adrien Loren: I think He is like a Spanish Perez Hilton! And the best thing ever is he writes in Spanish! I really love his blog, I laugh a lot with every single post, he is so spicy and has a great opinions about fashion, style and of course he has the best fashion taste!
Adrien LorenLanguage: Spanish             Talking about:  Style, trends, fashion events, new collections, brands, fashion opinions (my favorite part).                  Blogging since: June 2011. Author: Adrien Loren  


 Emily Divine: This is a fashion and personal style blog made by Emily Lawrence, a beautiful young girl from the UK. She has a really inspiring blog,  her lookbooks are great and her photos about DIY nail art are quite useful and explicative.
EMILY DIVINE.COM: FASHION RELATED BABBLE
Language: English
Talking about:  Style, Lookbook, trends and DIY.
Blogging since: February 2011  Author: Emily Lawrence (20 years old) 



 Morbida, la vita: I recently found this blog, and I have to say I fell in love… Who said fashion is about skinny people or anorexia??… Actually a lot of people are big size, and I think that this is not an excuse to not love fashion, dress inappropriately or to not  feel gorgeous. Definitely I think this is a really inspiring blog… I have to say that I really admire that girl because she take fashion and turns it wearable and  is really amazing the way she shows the entire world that big size can be sexy, fashion, gorgeous and TOTALLY GIRLY GIRL!! 
Language: Italian
Talking about:  Style,Make up,  Lookbook, News, fashion opinions.
Blogging since: March 2012
Author: Giorgina (28 years old)


 StyleFeed Victoria B.C.:  Ok, I have to say I really enjoy the idea that we share the same birthday, we love fashion and we founded “Lovely Fashion day” (Sep 30)!! She is really awesome and I love her blog/Fanpage. She posts very useful things and since I started checking  her blog I really want to live in a very fashion country like Canada! Hope you can check this awesome blog!
StyleFeed Victoria
Language: English  
Talking about:  Local Shopping, Fashion, Events, Updates and Style in Victoria, B.C.
Blogging since: February 2012  Author: Kai Mundigler  







 Nia Fashionista: This is other blog that I recently found… She is so cute and share with all her followers her life and all the love she has for the fashion world. I never miss a post and a couple of her lovely pictures are extremely inspiring.
Nia Fashionista
Language: English  
Talking about:  Fashion, photography, traveling, Events,
Blogging since: June 2010         Author: Nia Groce.



♥Freaky Fashion Friday Experience

4 comentarios:

  1. Awww, omg this post is so sweet! Thank you so much. It means a lot to me that you would spotlight me on your blog. I love this! =)

    <3 <3

    xo
    Nia

    http://niafashionista.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. *_*
    <3
    thank you so much for your kind words, I'm SO HAPPY you appreciate my efforts... <3 ^____________^
    And thank you for pointing me to other nice things to see/read, I didn't know 'em!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OOOOOOOOH! No puedes llegar a imaginar la ilusión que me ha hecho!! :D un millón de gracias! no puedo expresar con palabras mi gratitud! :)

    un besazo!


    Adrien Loren

    ResponderEliminar