viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Vintage style, a lifestyle.



If you love fashion world, you will probably value old clothes more than others… You can see in these lovely things a little bit of history and magic. This is one of my personal favorite styles, because girls can make old stuff look so new! Even if the clothes/accessories/things are 45 years old. 


Today I leave you with a couple pictures about this “old trendy fashion”, not only because it’s something that literally never gets out of fashion, but the magic in these items is inmense. Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do.













♥Freaky Fashion Friday Experience

8 comentarios:

  1. Such a girly blog! adorable! i would love to follow you through Google friends. Do you have an account??

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice pictures and nice stuff!!!

    would you like to follow me?

    check out my blog!

    http://heavencanwwait.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the pictures, honey! Very inspiring for my imagination =)
    xo
    Nia

    http://niafashionista.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey there! love the blog and following it now! following you on fashiolista too! Be sure to check out my blog too, follow if you like it, and you are more than welcome to leave a comment.
    www.stylequake.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar