viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Hello Kitty


This week I found a gift that my grandmother gave me a couple of years ago, a beautiful Hello Kitty necklace with bracelet partner. I must say that I dedicate this post to that tender cat who saw me grow and has been in several generations ... November 1st, 39th anniversary!

I must say that the most attractive aspect of Hello Kitty is that no matter your age, you'll look good with something of this popular Sanrio character.

The products are so varied that you can find on the market almost anything with the seal of this doll.

Financial: Hello Kitty Master Card



High-end: Hello Kitty Jet


Clothes!




















Food & Drinks: 


Jewelry: Hello Kitty by Kimora






















Establishment: hotels, houses, Hospital, sanrio Puroland

Hello kitty's house

Hello Kitty Hospital decoration

Hello Kitty Hotel Room!

Hello Kitty Restaurant

Hello Kitty  theme park

To end this post, I leave you with images of some famous Hello Kitty Lovers:


Mariah Carey

Paris Hilton

Britney Spears

Christina Aguilera

Heidi Klum

As the collection is so big, wait for more Hello Kitty and her great empire.

♥Freaky Fashion Friday Experience



1 comentario:

  1. hi
    thanks for stopping by my blog
    you have a lovely one
    what about following each other?
    kisses from france
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar