miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Happy birthday Adrien Loren.

I think one of the most amazing parts of being a fashion blogger is the interaction with communities and being able to join one of the most lovely and strongest communities in the word!!!
I'm a little bit exited because today is the birthday of one of my favorite fashion bloggers in Spanish:  Adrien Loren... If you are following me on twitter, you already know this... but I live in Colombia and he is from Barcelona, we have NEVER seen each other or hanged out... but I love his work and he deserves all the advertise I can give him.
Of course this is a really funny situation, a few years ago I wouldn't have followed a complete stranger and would have admire him like a famous person, but I'm 100% sure he will be a really famous person and his future will shine like diamonds hahaha

My best wishes for you and please keep blogging for ever!!

Creo que una de las mejores partes de ser un blogger de moda es interactuar con la bloggosfera y poder ser parte de una de las mas hermosas y fuertes comunidades del mundo!!!!
Hoy estoy un poco emocionada porque es el cumpleaños de unos de mis bloggers favoritos en español: Adrien Loren... Si me siguen en twitter ya deben saber esto... Pero yo vivo en Colombia y él en Barcelona, nosotros nunca nos hemos visto o hemos hecho planes... Pero amo su trabajo y su futuro brilla como los diamantes ahahahaha

Mis mejores deseos para ti y sigue bloggeando por siempre.

Xo
Maddy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario